KNOT N5 station for non-foldable scooters is a universal charging station for most sharing-approved scooter models.
It’s a perfect model for cities to organize fleets and stop the scooter anarchy on sidewalks.
- N5 station charges up to 8 scooters per module
- Locking mechanism resists up to 4 tons of direct effort
- N5 fits from 4 to 8 scooters on one module
- When someone shakes the station hard enough an alarm is triggered and you receive an instant notification
- Through a station dashboard you can control the network (scooter + station) status in a real time
- User can unlock the scooter through KNOT app, RFID / NFC card or through any rental app connected with the station API
- Combine free floating and dock based system
- Always on top with OTA (Over-the-air) firmware updates
We selected station materials to provide the best anti-vandal and weather protection. N5 is heat-resistant, doesn’t rust, protects, and charges scooters under heavy rain. Tested in real-life conditions.
- MAIN STRUCTURE
- Aluminum + galvanized steel, stainless steel as an option
- LOCKING MECHANISM
- Aluminum + stainless steel
- INFO BILLBOARD
- Aluminum + composite billboard or sticker
- Aluminum, anti-vandal treatment, access with the specific key for the operators
- Anodization + anti-graffiti paint
- SCREWS AND CO
- PCB resin for protection
Charging is calibrated through the firmware. Station charges up to 30% of scooter battery within 15 minutes, 60% in 30 minutes and 100% in 2,5 hours.
- NOMINAL VOLTAGE
- 220-230V AC
- NOMINAL POWER
- 100 mA
- POWER MAX
- NOMINAL CONSUMPTION
- CONSUMPTION MAX
- 650 W (with 8 scooters charging)
- REQUIRED CONNECTION
- 10A or 16A up to 5 stations connected